As you know Amber Lotus publishes beautiful calendars using my fairy house images. You can find them online in several places including their own website, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. plus they usually can be found in Whole Food and other natural food stores. They have two sizes, the big and glorious wall size (12 x 12) and the cute little mini (7 x 7 ) for small spaces but both are basically square pages which, when the calendar is open requires a long space for hanging it up – 12 x 24 and 7 x 14 respectively.
Some of my customers have asked if I could make another calendar that has pages in a horizontal format….and thanks to the good folks at Lulu, I have. And, to make my customers even happier (hopefully) it comes in two versions, one with the titles and short descriptions about each house or the wordless version which has JUST the images, no text at all. Here are example pages from each version so you can see what I mean:
Here are the pages for the version that has a title and brief description below each image: (you can click on any image for a larger view, toggle left or right to see the full collection)
And here is the gallery for the version that has images only for the full page:
The actual calendar month page is clean and simple and I’ve added only a few “natural” holidays: the Solstices and Equinox for the with-text version, and just Earth Day for the wordless version.
The calendar is printed on nice, heavy stock and is spiral bound for easy hanging. The calendar is 8.5 x 11 inches unopened, and is 11 x 17 inches opened.
There are many benefits to ordering your calendar from Lulu:
- each calendar is printed per order so there is no waste for landfills at the end of the year
- Lulu will print your calendar using their closest printing partner to potentially save you money on shipping.
- Lulu offers multiple shipping speed options for those last-minute shoppers
- The quality is excellent using heavy-weigh paper thru the entire calendar
- You can order calendars for your friends and have them shipped directly to them, just order each calendar individually
- If there are any issues with the print quality, Lulu is quick to resolve your problems and usually will re-print for free (though problems with printing are rare)
So if this sounds like something you’d like to get, and you know which version you want then you can use these links below:
Order the wordless (no texts) version HERE
Order the title and text version HERE
HANDY TIP: Watch for coupon code offers from Lulu which will appear at the very top of the page if they have them and be sure to apply the code to your order. Plan carefully because the coupon is usually good for only one use. Sorry, but I have no control over the coupons/discounts.